Pages

Action is the normal completion of the act of will which begins as prayer. That action is not always external, but it is always some kind of effective energy.
Dean William Ralph Inge


Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Progress report

The good:
  • I've written consistently this week (an article for the church newsletter, in my journal before bed, and my posts here) 
  • Last night and this morning I included myself and my writing in my prayers
  • Researched a bit more for my novel
  • Walked once yesterday and twice today
  • Today is day 5 of no refined sugar

The bad:
  • Didn't write one word in my novel

The ugly:
What is this thing?!?
Free Images Collection
















Sorry about that. I couldn't help myself. Here's a cute picture to take with you.

The cute:
Sleepy Kittens. All together now: Awwwwwww!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.